Major outcomes of the MOTION project will be:
- Development and validation of an autonomous lower limb exoskeleton and a powered ankle foot orthosis for children
- Development and validation of a functional, comfortable smart garment that integrates sensing technology to monitor children while wearing the exoskeleton.
- Statistical analysis of physiological and biomechanical measurements for practitioners and scientific community
- Setting-up a transregional network to transfer technology and related knowledge by linking research with industry, healthcare professionals, end users and policy makers
- Setting-up web-based and face-to-face training packages for healthcare professionals
- A map on assistive technology dedicated to health authorities and SMEs